- Silence must be maintained in the library at all times.
- Personal belongings must not be taken to the Library.
- Students must maintain a record of the books they have issued and read, from the school library.
- Library books will be issued only in the library period and for one week only.
- If the book is not returned in a week’s time a fine of Rs. 5 per day on subject/reference books and Rs. 10 per week on story books will be charged.
- All the books should be returned a week before the exams i.e. Half Yearly, Final & Pre - Board.
- If a library book is lost or the pages are torn, it should be replaced or the student will be charged, the cost of the book.
School books and stationery will be available at the school premises between 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. daily from 1st April to 10th April. Thereafter, the book counter will remain open on every Tuesday at the school premises during break time. The books can also be purchased from Raaj Book Point, 10, Dayanand Vihar, Main Vikas Marg. Extn., Delhi-92. Ph.: 22375017, 22371098, 9312249887.